June 29, 2007

The Number 23

I just feel like i have to write English often. Cause i have lots of foreign visitors as far as i know. and basically they are more respectful about blogging. It doesn't mean that i am going to write English all the time but it depends on my mood and reactions. ( I can have mistakes do not judge me)
It is too hot here and really almost impossible to sleep so best way to spend the night is watching film that we just did with my mum.
I choose The number 23 which was not the best option. You can just guess the end of the film since 15th minute after it starts. Also i think still Jim Carrey should act in comedy.
"Carrey becomes obsessed with a novel that he believes was written about him. As his obsession increases, more and more similarities seem to arise."
I couldn't categorize it. It is not a drama not a thriller or a mystery. It is a weak mixture of them. But still ok for a hot boring summer night. (Anyway i was checking the remain time nonstop.)
User ratings are 6.4/10 that fits with it.


Jim Carrey ... Walter Sparrow/Fingerling

Virginia Madsen ... Agatha Sparrow/Fabrizia

Logan Lerman ... Robin Sparrow

Rhona Mitra ... Laura Tollins

Mark Pellegrino ... Kyle Finch

Paul Butcher ... Young Fingerling/Young Walter

David Stifel ... Hotel Clerk


3 comments:

Tscharnax said...

I`ll be 23 exactly next month...aaaaa :D

Ula said...

23 is not a good age ;P
and 23 is not a good movie
23 sucks!!!

Ula said...

23 is not a good age ;P
and 23 is not a good movie
23 sucks!!!

Search This Blog